With permits in place, construction can start. If this process is an extension of a design developed by our forces, a continuity of service will be in place, offering an enhanced level of communication between all parties. Our responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the quality of construction meets expectations. Review and verify the involved trades are capable of performing to expectations.
- Produce and track a construction budget, updating it on a regular basis with actual costs.
- Tender the work to subtrades when adequate information is available to substantiate costs.
- Ensure a smooth, deficient free turnover to the owner.
- Manage the warranty programme, ensuring all documentation is in place and an Owner’s Manual has been prepared.